How To Apply
Resumes are mandatory and allow us additional information to market you skills. Resumes are often submitted to employers prior to interviewing. Please make sure your resume is up to date. Our office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday.
- After printing and filling our professional application or our labor application, please call for an appointment.
- Call one of our office locations to schedule an appointment with a recruiter.
Anchorage: (907) 563-7587
Fairbanks: (907) 452-7587
- Please bring these items with you to your appointment.
- Two or more professional references and their contact information
- Letters of recommendation (if available)
- Previous testing
- Two pieces of ID, one of them needs to be a picture ID, preferably an Alaska drivers license and the other can be a social security card , birth certificate, military ID, etc…
- Please come appropriately dressed for an interview
THERE ARE NO APPLICANT FEES FOR OUR SERVICES!